Our trip to Kumushkan

We headed to Kumushkon in the middle of October  for just a day; Kumushkon is pretty famous for its landmark  and I think the most well known. So we made sure we got to see these on a day out. Kumushkon is not too far from Tashkent, which means we should be able to get there on a minibus within 1.5 hours or less. I had been on many road trips with my family. So, we always travel by car. But I have never been on trip with my friends. I went there with my groupmates. Our head teacher accompanied us on this trip. We had a lot of fun during this trip. We stopped at two places on our way to have food. As we drove by, we saw the beautiful mountains and green valleys. The view was absolutely spectacular. We saw various lakes, enjoyed everything on our trip. It was a great experience.

Has anybody been there?

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий