Our teacher of ICT
My teacher of ICT is my favorite teacher. Moreover, she is really helpful and supportive. When I have difficulties in understanding some complicated themes, she always explains it to me individually. Moreover, she tries to make lessons more interesting for us. We do not only learn IT skills. Very often we have interactive lessons.
I love my teacher very much. English lessons are one of the best in our university. Unfortunately, we have ICT only once a week. I always looked forward to them. I hope that one day my English be as fluent as my teacher`s. This is one of my ambitions. I believe that the role of teachers in our life not only to teach but also make a subject interesting for pupils. My teacher of English could do it!

Maftuna, I do appreciate the fact that You appreciate and realise the role of nice teachers in our lives!❤❤
ОтветитьУдалитьShe is really the best) Thank you for such kind of blog)
ОтветитьУдалитьI totally agree with you, your post is really good.)
ОтветитьУдалить