University campus


My university is located near the market called Farkhad. The view of surroundings is just too beautiful. It is a high-rise building with 6 storeys. It has a good parking facility in its basement. I found the elevator slightly small and the staircase a bit tapered.As I said earlier that it is a high-rise building where the sixth floor is occupied by the university authority. The floors are pretty big but the corridors are small. Each floor had an elevator, a staircase and a fire-exit. The classrooms are vast with good quality desks. Every classroom has a whiteboard, and is well lighted. The lecture halls are fully air-conditioned. There is a good ventilation system. We started with the first floor. There is a library in the university, which hasa range of good quality books.There are separate washrooms for boys and girls. Overall, I am happy with the campus:))

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий