My university life
I will tell you about my university life now. I go to the university every day. My university life is very busy but I enjoy it very much. There are a lot of happy and hard things in my university life. The environment is very good because there are a lot of good teachers and friends in this university. I have a lot of classes. I am interested in them. And I study English. It is so difficult learn them. In addition I have to do my homework. So I am very busy now, but I do my best.There are a lot of friends in the university. I can meet them every day. At first, I was worried whether I can make friends. Because there are a lot of people who I didn’t know. But I made friends. I was very glad to make friends them.
At first, I was very surprised because this university is larger than I expected. There are a lot of good institutions in the university. For example, library, a student’s dining hall, bakery and so on. They are very comfortable because there are air conditioning. I like library because I can read a lot of books, magazines and newspapers. I often go to the library when I don’t have a class. Whenever I go there, I do my homework
or study English.
At first, I was very surprised because this university is larger than I expected. There are a lot of good institutions in the university. For example, library, a student’s dining hall, bakery and so on. They are very comfortable because there are air conditioning. I like library because I can read a lot of books, magazines and newspapers. I often go to the library when I don’t have a class. Whenever I go there, I do my homework
or study English.

I like the library of this university. And I heard that it is considered to be the biggest and clean one among the other university's library!
ОтветитьУдалитьMaftuna,I totally agree with you)firstly, I also was worried about making friends there))But I met such brilliant students like you.And now everything is perfect.Thank you,darling❤❤❤❤
ОтветитьУдалитьI am agree with you ! Our university has a big campus
ОтветитьУдалить