Every student of college, in his life dreams about his university life. It is the dream of every student to get admission in a university of high esteem. I also thought about the same thing. My first day at University is an important event of my life. To me it is an unforgettable day. During my school or college days, I had a glimpse of university life from my elder cousins.Finally, I got admission in one of the best University of Uzbekistan.With a pinch of nervousness and excitement, I headed towards the university.My parents accompanied me. There was a girl with me in the cafeteria.Later I got to know that her name was Malika and she was in my class.I found all the newly admitted students in high spirits. There were 13 students in my class all unfamiliar to me.We then noted down the timetable of our class from the notice board.The first day of University went on really interesting.
It is the most amazing blog about first day I have ever read)
ОтветитьУдалитьActually, your first day was our second day😓 you looked so pretty that day 🥰
ОтветитьУдалитьYeah I also had the same experience like you , feeling both nervousness and excitement, but it was our one of the best days,isn't it😉
ОтветитьУдалитьYes, it was
УдалитьI still can't believe that I'm a student
ОтветитьУдалитьWhat an interesting beginning of your friendship!!!😇
ОтветитьУдалить